My Teacher, My Hero
A hero is a person admired by many people for his or her brave deeds. I can say that my teacher is my hero. We all know that they are our second parents in school.
As we go to school, they are there teaching us how to read, write and count. But the most admirable thing is, they sacrifice their time and they also help us in our problem. Their job is very worthy. There are no professionals if they are not there. There are no doctors, lawyers and other successful people if there is no teacher. We value teachers for their heroic act.
For the rest of my life, I will not forget what I learned from my teachers. I thank all the teachers who are willing to teach and those who did a good thing. From the deepest of my heart, thank you my teacher, my hero.
For the rest of my life, I will not forget what I learned from my teachers. I thank all the teachers who are willing to teach and those who did a good thing. From the deepest of my heart, thank you my teacher, my hero.
No comments:
Post a Comment