My Reflection
During my 2nd grading period, I learned more about the internet. About basic HTML, tags, tag attributes and it's formats. I also learned how to make my own HTML file, how to edit it, and how to apply designs on it.
But it was not that easy, I also encountered a problem creating one. It is because I didn't understand well the instructions. That's why I have to ask from our teacher, but she was not answering me. It was my first time to ask her but she said that it is my fault because I did not listen when she is discussing. I know what to do and I finished my work when I asked her, I'm just asking if I did it well. But it's okay for me, it's not a big deal. And I know that it is just my first time to create an HTML file, so nothing to expect.
As time goes by, I have successfully addressed these challenges. I mastered how to create, edit, and apply attributes on my HTML files. I followed the instructions very well. I tried not to ask from my teacher again and it works! It's just in the first time that I asked. Now, I am able to work with myself only. And I can do better than before.
Moving on, I will work independently. I'll try to do my best and I will show to others that I can and I am better than them. Because all they can see from me is nothing, they thought I don't know how to manipulate things. And that's a big mistake. Thanks for the teachers that helped me and taught me many things, I give a salute for them.
Yeah you're right! Sometimes our teacher tends not to answer our question and she said that we're not listening in her discussion. Well that's life never trust stranger. Good plan that you learn how to make your own HTML file. I know also that you can do it because you have a lot experience in different application in computer even without any coach or companion. Job well done, keep it up and always believe in yourself "jack ammo." Good luck and God bless you!
ReplyDeleteWell, thank you for that very nice comment. Thank you also for your suggestion and for your trust on me. God bless!
Delete